Rules for your Guest Post
Here is the list of rules that you and your article must follow in order to contribute as a guest writer. Your article may get rejected if it doesn’t follow the following regulations:-
- Currently, we only host Articles in the English language. So, we have a need of that only.
- You need to fully own the content
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content
- Content should be useful and compelling to the reader – not self-serving or Promotional
- You should not put Self-Serving or Promotional link in the Article Title or Body.
- Must be at least 1000+ words
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings, sub-headings, and subtitles
- It is mandatory to add your real photo in Gravatar.
- Your article must be plagiarism-free, Grammatical error-free, and coherent. It must be attractive as well.
- You can post as much as articles as you want.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Last but not the least, you must be hyperactive in replying the comments, your article receives from our readers.
You can proceed if you understand and meet our guidelines. DO NOT send us an email with your copy. Use the “Submit Post” button, below.
Feel free to contact me regarding any issue related to guest posting.